9 plugins in category «Cloud Support»
This plugin implements "Agent cloud" functionality for running agents within containers, such as Docker. This allows an easy way to customize the build environment for every build, instead of maintaining a set of generalized build agent that should build anything, or having dozens of mostly idle specialized agents.
- v0.0.3 - Adds support for authenticated Docker registries
- v0.0.2 - Adds connection diagnostics as well as better timeout handling in Helios
- v0.0.1 - Initial release, supports starting agents either by connecting to a Docker host either locally or over http(s), as well as Spotify's Helios container orchestration tool.
creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- preview teamcity cloud integration without real cloud
- authorize agent on demand
- Admin connects Virtual Cloud in Agent Cloud tab. In Agent images property add paths to configuration files of agents he want to connect to Virtual Cloud. This agent should be connected (authorized or not authorized)
- Plugin returns to teamcity new virtual image with name of this agent
- TeamCity starts that image to check of available properties
- Plugin changes config of the agent (write instance hash to property teamcity.cloud.instance.hash)
- Agent reconnects to TeamCity with this property value and TemCity treat it as cloud instance (authorize automatically as virtual agent).
- After specific idle time TeamCity stops instance and plugin just unauthorize agent
- When compatible build starts and all compatible authorized agents are busy, then TeamCity starts that instance and go to step 4
(bundled since TeamCity 10.0) - launches virtual machines in VMWare vSphere cloud