33 plugins in category «UI»
Theme based on the Afterglow Sublime Text theme. It replaces the sidebar icons and sidebar background colour, source code is available under the MIT license on Github. This theme is an extension of the Darcular theme, which should be applied.
Forks and pull requests are welcome, although I also take Github issues :)
-it is painted in a background thread, not EDT, so it will update even when the GUI is stuck
-getting the process usage is a quite expensive operation :(
The plugin matches root package names to country code top-level domains and replaces 'package' icon with the flag.
Resource files with names like 'name_lang.properties' are also affected.
This plugin will be useful for Linux users with several displays of different resolutions.
To start using this plugin:
1) Set up all the fonts sizes in your IDE. Plugin supports:
- Default system font size;
- Editor font size;
- Console font size.
2) Toggle between profiles in main menu "HIDPI profiles"
- Adding background image in Editors.
- Change icons at Editor.
- Plays sound at certain events(Run, Run Error, Open Project, Close Project).
- press-and-hold of right mouse button (bound to "Quick Documentation" by default)
- simultaneous press of left and right mouse buttons (bound to "Show Usages" by default)
Note : For best results install Lato font from Google Fonts
This plugin is totally useless, but, hey, you'll become a major geek in the office:) Beware: usage of this plugin may produce some jealousy among your co-workers, and may attract some hot-looking-females: use it on your own risk!
Center and resize the project window to predefined dimensions, or ask for a custom one if needed.
Available for IntelliJ platform ≥ 135, /!\ Requires Java 8 Runtime /!\
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0