44 plugins in category «Framework integration»
Homepage | Github | Issues.
- PHP: getenv() and env() parameters completion, based on .env file keys
- Ruby: ENV parameters completion, based on .env file keys
- Dockerfile and docker-compose.yml files support. Requires Docker integration and YAML support plugins
- Go to declaration(in .env file) and usages(in code), by Ctrl+click or hot key(Ctrl-B, etc.)
- HTL/Sightly support (HTML files under
- syntax validation and highlighting
- autocompletion and documentation for:
- block attributes (
- global objects (
- properties (
- built-in expression options (
- display contexts (
- use objects (Use API objects and Sling Models)
- block variables (eg.
- block attributes (
- HTL(Sightly) support:
- Syntax Highlighting
- Code Completion
- Code navigation
- Quick Documentation (ctrl+q)
- Java Use API support (Sling Models & Use Classes)
- Resolve OSGi configs for OSGi services (Felix only) (configs presented via gutter icon)
- dialog.xml completion for Classic UI
AppDynamics Mobile Real User Monitoring (RUM) enables you optimize and gain greater visibility into the end-user experience of your mobile application.
Mobile RUM enables you to do the following:
- Track mobile user sessions in real-time and understand the business impact of mobile app performance on your KPIs.
- Identify and resolve crashes and errors quickly and efficiently.
- Gain accurate user insights and visibility into every user and their mobile application activity.
- Discover business transactions to provide mobile application to back-end application dependencies by using Mobile RUM with AppDynamics APM.
- Observe and analyze the network requests from your mobile app.
This plugin is a lightweight utility employing a wizard to obtain the basic information needed to instrument your application and then injects changes to your Gradle build configuration and instrumentation initialization into your application code.
When Not to Use the Plugin
If you have already instrumented your application, don't use the plugin. Instead, consider customizing your instrumentation with the Android SDK.
For general information about our Mobile product, see Mobile Real-User Monitoring. For explicit instructions on installing and using the Android plugin, see the Android Agent Plugin tutorial.
definitions.cnd files syntax highlighting, code completion, and other amazing stuff.
Compatible with Jahia versions 6.6.x & 7.x
Java 8 needed
See the plugin Github project for detailed features list.Features
- Syntax highlighting
- Syntax checking and error highlighting
- Code completion
- Code formatting
- Find usages
- Go to declaration
- File icon
- Line markers
- Code folding
- Brace matching
Compatible with Jahia versions 6.6.x & 7.x
CND files features:
- Helpers/Quickfixes (alt+enter on nodetype name)
- Create nodetype and nodetype properties translations
- Create new view
- Nodetype folders icon in Project View
- View files grouping
- Completion and other features on Jahia nodetypes (embedded Jahia base and main modules .cnd files)
Other files/languages features:
- JSP / Java / XML
- Nodetypes usages highlighting & line markers
- Nodetypes completion
- Go to nodetype declaration
- Unknown nodetype error highlighting
- Create nodetype quickfix
- Properties (resource bundles)
- Translations keys syntax highlighting & line markers for namespaces, nodetypes and properties
- Translations keys nodetypes and properties completion
- Go to namespace, nodetype or property declaration from translations keys (ctrl-click/cmd-click)
- Error message if adding translations for a choicelist on a non-choicelist property
Easily create native apps using Java™ for iOS, Android, Windows and more!
This plugin is intended to increase productivity of developers, who build applications on the CUBA Platform.
- IDE and CUBA Studio integration
While CUBA Studio facilitates visual development, CUBA Plugin simplifies working with code in a Java IDE.
- Intuitive navigation
Navigate transparently through the platform-related elements.
- Smart autocomplete and injections
Use auto completion and injections for the platform specific code.
- Advanced code inspection
Smart code inspection and quick fix suggestions for the platform-related code in your IDE.
See also:Website | Forum | GitHub | Issue tracker
IntelliJ IDEA 14 BETA Integration plugin for the DAMapping stack.
- IntelliJ IDEA: 14.0.3
- DAMapping framework: 0.6.0
Add code inspections, refactoring support, and other tools for the Errai Framework to IntelliJ IDEA.
Fabric launches with four core Kits - Crashlytics, Answers, Digits and Twitter. More on that below.
Instead of reading through dozens of pages or watching videos to learn how to integrate an SDK, our plugin quickly and smoothly walks you through adding Kits to your app so you can spend more time coding. It's that easy.
Build Tools support. We've tightly integrated our plugin capabilities with Gradle, Maven, and Ant, giving you all the power of Fabric from your command line build tools.
Multi-Organization Support. Part of multiple organizations? Want to switch between them? You can! Just click the small arrow in the upper left corner to bring up the list of your organizations.
If you or your teammates close issues, delete an app, or add an app on the web or through the IDE plugins, it will update live. Those changes will be reflected immediately in your Fabric plugin.
Using Crashlytics and ProGuard? Our plugins and build tools know you when build and auto-upload your mapping files to our servers, giving you deobfuscated stack traces on your Crashlytics dashboard.
You can see the list of your Crashlytics issues right on your desktop! If you want more details, simply click through and it will load the issue in your browser.
Have questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Need access to Fabric? Visit Fabric.io.
Third party licenses
FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) development support for IntelliJ IDEA. This plug-in will work with either the free open-sourced Community Edition or the licensed Ultimate Edition of IntelliJ IDEA. This plug-in requires IntelliJ IDEA 2016.3 or v2017.1 (with FRC plugin v0.5 and later)
Please report issues or make feature requests at: https://gitlab.com/Javaru/frc-intellij-idea-plugin/issues
The plug-in is in beta and is not feature complete yet. But it does provide a fair number of features at this time. More will be added in future versions.
Bug tracker: Intellij IDEA Plugin Support
If you have any questions you can send an email to:
Alexander Bartash (repo owner)
- Import of Hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA.
- Automatic configuration of Spring, Web and Ant Intellij IDEA plugins.
- Custom editor for impex files with automatic formatting, find usages and go to declaration actions.
- Custom editor for items.xml with validation and easy navigation.
- Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram", only Ultimate IDEA).
- Enhanced project view tree.
- Syntax highlighting for flexible search queries.
- Please read Contributor License Agreement
- Available tasks are in our JIRA (requires a login but you can sign-up) also you can suggest new features or report bugs without login on our Support Desk it has anonymous access.
- How to Configure Project Environment For Plugin Developers
- We are working with Pull Requests because it allows us to review the code before merging it. You need to fork this repository, implement a feature in a separate branch, then send us a pull request.
- Be sure to include into your pull request and all commit messages the following line: "Signed-off-by: Your Real Name email@example.com" otherwise it can not be accepted. Use your real name (sorry, no pseudonyms or anonymous contributions).
- For additional questions you can send an email to Alexander Bartash or Martin Zdarsky-Jones
By installing thing plugin you agree to sending us anonymous statistics about plugin usage. We do not collect any information about you or your project. We just want to know which features from this plugin our users need most and learn new ways to make thing plugin better.
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Alexander Nosov
- Michael Golubev
- Eugene Kudelevsky
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko
- Roger Ye
- Hector Longarte
- Azure HDInsight Tool for Java has been integrated into Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ. And will stop updating. We recommend that use the Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ which includes the latest and greatest version of HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ.
- If you created projects using the HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ, they will continue to work in the Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ.
Important new functionalities have been released! Please install Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ plugin to use these cool features. The recent release focuses on users’feedback to ensure a smooth user experiences on project creation and submission. The release also covers a couple of new features including Spark 2.0 support, local run, and a refined Job View and Job Graph.
Support Spark 2.0
The HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ and Eclipse now is fully compatible Spark 2.0. It allows you to enjoy the cool features from Spark 2.0 including API usability, SQL 2003 support, performance improvements, structured streaming, R UDF support, as well as operational improvements.
Local Run - Use the HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ with the Hortonworks Sandbox
With this feature, the HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ can work with generic Hadoop clusters in addition to submitting Spark jobs to HDInsight clusters. Using the Hortonworks Sandbox allows you to work with Hadoop locally on your development environment. Once you have developed a solution and want to deploy it at scale, you can then move to an HDInsight cluster. Connect to local sandbox for local run and debug
Job View & Job Graph
The updated Job View provides you a slick UI to view your jobs list, job summary, and details for a selected job. The job graph also allows you to view the execution details, task summary, and executors view for a job.
Plugin for Nuxeo support.
- Registration of Nuxeo SDKs;
- Selection of the default SDK to use;
- Auto detection of Nuxeo modules;
- Hot reload of Nuxeo module marked as hot reloadable;
- Integrated Nuxeo Shell.
Source code: https://github.com/troger/nuxeo-intellij
This plugin is not officially supported by Nuxeo, but you can ask questions via Nuxeo Answers.
Note: The plugin is a part of WebStorm IDE and you don't need install it manually for WebStorm
* PhoneGap/Cordova Project wizard
* Run PhoneGap/Cordova application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Code completion for event types
* Ionic support
This plugin provides support for the Spock specification framework.
- Adds syntax highlighting to Spock labels
- Provides inspections for label ordering
- A Spock spec template and a collection of live templates for feature methods contributed by @fpape
- Code generation assistance in specs for setup, cleanup, and adding a test method contributed by @fpape
- Set-up your SMB connection per project in Tools->Connect SMB...
- Select one or more .js files, use Upload THOP(s) in context menu
- Select a directory, use Download THOPs in context menu to download all THOPS
- Select one or more .js files to Delete THOP(s) using context menu
- Full support for Run Configurations: Run THOPs by right clicking -> Create, Run or Debug
most HTML tags may be used