28 plugins in category «Framework integration»
- HTL/Sightly support (HTML files under
- syntax validation and highlighting
- autocompletion and documentation for:
- block attributes (
- global objects (
- properties (
- built-in expression options (
- display contexts (
- use objects (Use API objects and Sling Models)
- block variables (eg.
- block attributes (
- Create Catberry project.
- Create Catberry components.
- Create Catberry stores.
- Auto-completion catberry-tags in template and navigation to components.
- Navigation to cat-component template from tag declaration.
- Auto-completion cat-store attributes in template and navigation to store.
- Ember.js project discovery when imported from existing sources
- Automatically sets the language level to ES6
testsfolders as source, resource and test folders
bower_componentsas library folders
- Enable JSHint using
- Quick navigation via
Navigate → Class...and
Navigate → Related Symbol...for all major app components
- Generate Ember.js files via
- Basic reference resolving and completion for e.g.
- Live Templates
Bug tracker: Intellij IDEA Plugin Support
If you have any questions you can send an email to:
Alexander Bartash (repo owner)
- Import of Hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA.
- Automatic configuration of Spring, Web and Ant Intellij IDEA plugins.
- Custom editor for impex files with automatic formatting, find usages and go to declaration actions.
- Custom editor for items.xml with validation and easy navigation.
- Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram", only Ultimate IDEA).
- Enhanced project view tree.
- Syntax highlighting for flexible search queries.
- Please read Contributor License Agreement
- Available tasks are in our JIRA (requires a login but you can sign-up) also you can suggest new features or report bugs without login on our Support Desk it has anonymous access.
- How to Configure Project Environment For Plugin Developers
- We are working with Pull Requests because it allows us to review the code before merging it. You need to fork this repository, implement a feature in a separate branch, then send us a pull request.
- Be sure to include into your pull request and all commit messages the following line: "Signed-off-by: Your Real Name email@example.com" otherwise it can not be accepted. Use your real name (sorry, no pseudonyms or anonymous contributions).
- For additional questions you can send an email to Alexander Bartash or Martin Zdarsky-Jones
By installing thing plugin you agree to sending us anonymous statistics about plugin usage. We do not collect any information about you or your project. We just want to know which features from this plugin our users need most and learn new ways to make thing plugin better.
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Alexander Nosov
- Michael Golubev
- Eugene Kudelevsky
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko
- Roger Ye
- Hector Longarte
- Azure HDInsight Tool for Java has been integrated into Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ. And will stop updating. We recommend that use the Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ which includes the latest and greatest version of HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ.
- If you created projects using the HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ, they will continue to work in the Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ.
Important new functionalities have been released! Please install Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ plugin to use these cool features. The recent release focuses on users’feedback to ensure a smooth user experiences on project creation and submission. The release also covers a couple of new features including Spark 2.0 support, local run, and a refined Job View and Job Graph.
Support Spark 2.0
The HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ and Eclipse now is fully compatible Spark 2.0. It allows you to enjoy the cool features from Spark 2.0 including API usability, SQL 2003 support, performance improvements, structured streaming, R UDF support, as well as operational improvements.
Local Run - Use the HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ with the Hortonworks Sandbox
With this feature, the HDInsight Tools for IntelliJ can work with generic Hadoop clusters in addition to submitting Spark jobs to HDInsight clusters. Using the Hortonworks Sandbox allows you to work with Hadoop locally on your development environment. Once you have developed a solution and want to deploy it at scale, you can then move to an HDInsight cluster. Connect to local sandbox for local run and debug
Job View & Job Graph
The updated Job View provides you a slick UI to view your jobs list, job summary, and details for a selected job. The job graph also allows you to view the execution details, task summary, and executors view for a job.
Note: The plugin is a part of WebStorm IDE and you don't need install it manually for WebStorm
* PhoneGap/Cordova Project wizard
* Run PhoneGap/Cordova application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Code completion for event types
* Ionic support
Please visit http://randoriframework.com for more information.
To quickly get started please follow these lessons.
- Completion file paths
- Reference find files
- Completion path for loader plugin (path start with "module!")
- Paths support
- Map support
- Package support
* Sails/Treeline Project wizard
* Run Sails/Treeline application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Generate project with SASS or LESS preprocessor
* Generate API from IDE
* Generate Models from IDE
* Generate Controllers from IDE
* Generate Adapters from IDE
* Beta Auto completion Model (name and methods)
* Beta Auto completion Service (only name)
Right click on api, models, controllers, adapters folder to generate files from IDE or use "shift control alt G" or "shift cmd alt G" shortcut
Need some feedbacks and testers for Windows ! @jaumard on twitter or jimmy.aumard at gmail dot com
- Set-up your SMB connection per project in Tools->Connect SMB...
- Select one or more .js files, use Upload THOP(s) in context menu
- Select a directory, use Download THOPs in context menu to download all THOPS
- Select one or more .js files to Delete THOP(s) using context menu
- Full support for Run Configurations: Run THOPs by right clicking -> Create, Run or Debug
Unity support for Rider.
Please make sure to add the Unity3dRider plugin to your Unity project.
- Highlights Unity event functions and fields with an icon in the editor gutter.
- Marks fields and methods implicitly used by Unity as in use.
- Knows about all Unity script classes (
- Marks empty event methods as dead code.
- Supports Unity API 5.0 - 5.6, and 2017.1
- Inspections and Quick Fixes for incorrect event function method signature and return types.
- Support for undocumented functions such as
- Warns if a coroutine return value is unused.
- Context action to convert event function method signature to/from coroutine.
- Use Generate Code to create event functions, with parameters.
- Start typing for automatic completion of event function declarations in a class.
- Event function descriptions for methods and parameters displayed in tooltips and QuickDoc.
- Creates, deletes and renames .meta files automatically when refactoring.
- Code completion, find usages and rename support for
- Inspection and Quick Fix to use CompareTag instead of string comparison.
- Inspection and Quick Fix for using new with ScriptableObject or MonoBehaviour.
- "Create serialized field" from usage Quick Fix.
- Suppress naming consistency checks on event functions.
- Prevent ReSharper from suggesting
Scriptsas part of the namespace of your code.
- Automatically sets Unity projects to C# 4 or C# 6. No more suggestions for features that won't compile!
Color32. Edit via colour palette quick fix.
- Treats Unity debug assertions as assertion methods in ReSharper control flow analysis.
- String formatting assistance for debug log methods.
- Regex assistance for
- Types and type members marked with UnityEngine.Networking attributes are marked as in use.
- Code completion, find usages and rename support for
- Inspections for incorrect SyncVarAttribute usage.
- Marks empty event functions as dead code, with Quick Fix to remove.
- Automatically excludes large Library and Temp folders from Rider's text index.
- Creates "Attach to Unity Editor" run configuration to attach the debugger to the Editor.