6 plugins in category «Viewer»
Viewer to allow request json data from online endpoints direct in your favourite IDE
For open viewer go to View > JSONViewer
Viewer enable add headers or/and request body to any type of request such as POST, GET etc.
Every request include its headers, httpmethod, body and url is save to history and could be use later (select from history and double click)
Uses IntelliJ's build-in formatting capabilities.
No more need to copy values from debugger to a file to format them there. Following formats are supported:
- Base64 encoded JSON
- Base64 encoded text
TransPlug is a simple plugin for JetBrains IDE (PhpStorm, WebStorm etc.) It provides easy way to manage translation files in your project.
How to use
- Prepare translation files. All translations should be in one dir. Filename should be like `locale-hereLangCode.json` for example `locale-en.json`
- Install plugin from JetBrains plugin repository.
- To open plugin window use key shortcut `ctrl+alt+shift+k`, or click on tab on bottom of the screen.
- Click `settings` button and pass path for dir with translations (relative to project root).
- JSON files support
- All translations shown in readable table
- Incomplete translations are marked
- Translation can be added and edited Known issues
- Plugin doesn't work properly when IDE has opened more then one project