12 plugins in category «Formatting»
- Configurable 'ANSI Aware' file extensions:
- Go to Preferences | Editor | File Types
- Under 'Recognized File Types' select 'ANSI Aware'
- Under 'Registered Patterns' add your custom 'ANSI Aware' file name patterns, *.log is added by default
- Press 'Apply' button
- Switch between Preview and Plain mode:
- Right click on the editor
- Press 'Switch to Edit/Preview Mode'
- Alternatively use the shortcut 'ctrl meta A' while on the editor
- Only the below graphic rendition codes are supported:
- Reset code (0)
- Bold code (1)
- Italic code (3)
- Single Underline code (4)
- All text foreground color codes (30-37)
- All text background color codes (40-47)
- Customize ANSI colors:
- Go to Preferences | Editor | Colors & Fonts | Console Colors
- Expand 'ANSI Colors'
- Customize the following foreground/background colors:
- Other colors are only supported by the console (not by the editor).
- Press 'Apply' button
clang-format on the statement or selection.
This plugin does not contain
clang-format itself, you must install it separately.
clang-format is available in e.g. npm, or homebrew for Mac. This plugin also has no configuration, please use the regular
If you are using Mac OS X and have trouble getting it to run, please make sure to set your PATH environment in $HOME/.profile. Mac OS X seems to ignore $HOME/.bash_profile for applications launched from the Finder.
Solves the problem of maintaining a common code style in team environments where both IDEA and Eclipse are used.
Go to https://github.com/krasa/EclipseCodeFormatter#instructions for instructions how to use it.
Currently supports formatting of
-Java (bundled Eclipse 4.6 (requires JRE 1.8) and 4.4 libs, also emulates Eclipse's imports optimizing, configurable external Eclipse location for Eclipse 4.5+, Workspace Mechanic support)
-C/C++ (Eclipse 4.6 (requires JRE 1.7))
-GWT (Eclipse 4.4)
Small donations are welcomed.
UroboroSQL Formatter is often used in enterprise systems, For formatting to a highly maintainable style even for very long SQL (1 K step or more) It is a plug-in of IntelliJ IDEA.
In particular, in countries where English is not their mother tongue, such as Japan, comments may be included in SELECT clauses. In that case, we will align the vertical position of the AS clause and the comment, pursuing the viewability which can be said as artistic anymore, This was developed to realize this automatically.How to use
Use Alt + Shift + L on Windows, Cmd + Ctrl + L on OS X to format currently active document.
The following options can be selected by the Preferences dialog.
- Convert reserved words and identifiers to upper case
- Using backslash escape sequences
- Comment syntax type(uroboroSQL or DOMA2)
Supported delimiters: pipe, comma, tab. When formatting, any of supported delimiters are replaced with pipe.
Select text in the editor or place caret inside a table and choose action "Pipe Table" -> "Format" in Code menu or in editor popup menu.