21 plugins in category «Unit testing»
This plugin will mark test directories and resolve testCompile dependencies. It also sets up the correct system properties for Robolectric.
This plugin provides support such as autocompletion, navigation between spec files, go to declaration and renaming for http://concordion.org/ testing framework.
Plugin homepage: https://github.com/concordion/idea-concordion-support
Require idea 14.1+ with JUnit plugin running on jdk 8 (project may use any jdk)
It allows you to import existing APK and create Espresso tests against it without access to APK sources.
After installation plugin is available at Tools > Espresso Black Box menu item. See details at plugin homepage.
Needs a run configuration named "Generate Tests" which updates source files with generated tests.
The plugin adds a toolbar button to run this run configuration (also available with Control-Shift-G) and when the tests are generated it analyzes changes made to the source files and detects tests that have been added. It shows a popup with suggestion to run them.
Currently only JUnit tests are supported.
MoreUnit assists you in writing unit tests!
- Works for all IntelliJ-based IDEs (AppCode, IDEA, PhpStorm, PyCharm, RubyMine, WebStorm, etc.)
- Jump form your production code to you test code, and vice-versa. To access the command:
- From the main menu: "Navigate" > "Jump to Test" or "Jump to Test Subject".
- From the contextual menu: "Go To" > "Jump to Test" or "Jump to Test Subject".
- From the "Find Action..." pop-up window: "Jump to Test / Test Subject".
- Should several candidates be found, a list is displayed for selection.
- Supported naming patterns:
- lower/upper CamelCase or word separated with hyphens, underscores or even spaces
- "test", "tests", "spec" or "should" suffixes (case insensitive, except for CamelCase style)
- "test", "tests" or "spec" prefixes (case insensitive, except for CamelCase style)
- Writing tests for your Java code in Scala? Your test code does not have to be written in the same language as you production code!
- Practicing TDD, having integration tests? You likely don't always have a one-to-one relationship between your test and production files...
MoreUnit lets you simply jump to the last opened test file (respectively to the last opened production file). To access the command:
- Record professional Android UI test cases in minutes
- Records from emulators and actual devices
- Full support for native and hybrid Android apps
- Supports binary APK:s and apps with source code
- Automatically detects resource ID:s
- Click to Assert™ - Click any View to make an assert
- Always in perfect sync with the latest Robotium features
Auto Generate Unit Test Class from code.
No more boilerplate!Features:
- Auto generate Java or Groovy test class with JUnit 4,5
- Auto generate Mockito mocks
- Generate test params and assertion statements
- Integrate with IDEA menus: Code->TestMe, Code->Generate
You're welcome to report issues and raise feature requests at TestMe project forum