16 plugins in category «Unit testing»
- Go to the test class from the tested class (shortcut : alt+shift+K)
- Go to the tested class from the test class (shortcut : alt+shift+K)
- Execute tests inside PhpStorm (shortcut : alt+shift+M)
- Easily identify test files by a custom icon
Useful plugin for faster Behat development.General:
- Custom icon for Behat Context and PageObjects files
- tag auto completion
- reference provider for Gherkin steps
- reference and inspection provider for PageObjcet names
- reference and inspection provider for SubContext names
- create PageObject quick fix for missing classes
- type hinting for getMainContext() method
- type hinting for getSubContext() method
- parameter auto completion for getSubContext() method with names of available contextes
- annotation hinting
- quick fix for missing PageObjects and PageObject elements
- reference provider for getElement and hasElement method of PageObject classes
- type hinting for getPage() and getElement() methods
- parameter auto completion for getPage() method with names of available pages in current project
MoreUnit assists you in writing unit tests!
- Works for all IntelliJ-based IDEs (AppCode, IDEA, PhpStorm, PyCharm, RubyMine, WebStorm, etc.)
- Jump form your production code to you test code, and vice-versa. To access the command:
- From the main menu: "Navigate" > "Jump to Test" or "Jump to Test Subject".
- From the contextual menu: "Go To" > "Jump to Test" or "Jump to Test Subject".
- From the "Find Action..." pop-up window: "Jump to Test / Test Subject".
- Should several candidates be found, a list is displayed for selection.
- Supported naming patterns:
- lower/upper CamelCase or word separated with hyphens, underscores or even spaces
- "test", "tests", "spec" or "should" suffixes (case insensitive, except for CamelCase style)
- "test", "tests" or "spec" prefixes (case insensitive, except for CamelCase style)
- Writing tests for your Java code in Scala? Your test code does not have to be written in the same language as you production code!
- Practicing TDD, having integration tests? You likely don't always have a one-to-one relationship between your test and production files...
MoreUnit lets you simply jump to the last opened test file (respectively to the last opened production file). To access the command:
- Custom icons for phpspac files
- Generate spec file for php class
- go to spec from php class / go to clas from spec class
PhpStorm plugin to provide smart autocomplete, code navigation and refactoring features for mocked class methods.Feature list
method autocomplete for class, abstract class and trait mock objects;
- type providers: getMock, getMockForAbstractClass, etc. will return mock object with methods of mocking class and PHPUnit_Framework_MockObject_MockObject;
supported PHPUnit methods:
- code navigation (go to declaration, find usages, etc.) and refactoring (rename methods);
- highlighting of incorrect method usages;
- Prophecy support.
Ctrl + Alt + U, U
Supports multiple cursors
Can insert test methods based on the current cursor(s) lines contents. Will update method if shortcut is triggered from inside a docblock comment that's followed by a "public function test______" string
Uses the project's indent settings; defaults on four spaces.
Limitations / bugs:
no PHP-only file filtering was set, will trigger and behave the same for any file
Install: Open PhpStorm's File / Settings... menu, go to Plugins and click the "Install plugin from disk..." button. Search for the jar file (download from the Releases page), click OK and restart the editor.