8 plugins in category «Unit testing»
MoreUnit assists you in writing unit tests!
- Works for all IntelliJ-based IDEs (AppCode, IDEA, PhpStorm, PyCharm, RubyMine, WebStorm, etc.)
- Jump form your production code to you test code, and vice-versa. To access the command:
- From the main menu: "Navigate" > "Jump to Test" or "Jump to Test Subject".
- From the contextual menu: "Go To" > "Jump to Test" or "Jump to Test Subject".
- From the "Find Action..." pop-up window: "Jump to Test / Test Subject".
- Should several candidates be found, a list is displayed for selection.
- Supported naming patterns:
- lower/upper CamelCase or word separated with hyphens, underscores or even spaces
- "test", "tests", "spec" or "should" suffixes (case insensitive, except for CamelCase style)
- "test", "tests" or "spec" prefixes (case insensitive, except for CamelCase style)
- Writing tests for your Java code in Scala? Your test code does not have to be written in the same language as you production code!
- Practicing TDD, having integration tests? You likely don't always have a one-to-one relationship between your test and production files...
MoreUnit lets you simply jump to the last opened test file (respectively to the last opened production file). To access the command:
NUnitJS integration plugin, NUnitJS is a test framework for NodeJS
Displays PHPUnit code coverage of file in the editor.
TypeScript test file generator / navigator.
To make Unitils using easy!