18 plugins in category «Build»
The plugin adds syntax highlighting and code completion for Aardvark (.vark) files.
- Syntax highlighting for BUCK file
- Keywords auto completion
- Go to buck file with one click
- Go to to paths of dependencies with one click
- Buck file formatter
- Buck line commenter
- Buck dependencies sorter
Easily create native iOS apps with Java.
BugVM is free and open source.
Requires Xcode 7 on Mac OSX and at least 1GB of heap space for gradle VM.
You can also use Ctrl + Alt + G to trigger the Execute dialog in an editor. If used in the editor
the current module path will be used as the base for running a task.
Watches directories for changes to LESS files and compiles changed files to CSS.
Supports LESS 1.6.0.Features: Recursive directory monitoring
When a LESS file in a watched directory (or one of its subdirectories) is modified and saved, it is automatically compiled to CSS and copied to the same relative path in one or more output directories.
@import a modified LESS file are also recompiled automatically.
Prevent specific LESS files from being compiled by specifying include / exclude patterns (glob) that match against filename, folder name, or any part of the complete path to the LESS file.Move, copy, and delete detection
When a LESS file is moved, copied, or deleted, the plugin will offer to perform the same operation on the corresponding CSS file(s).Virtual filesystem notification
Unlike other solutions, this plugin is smart enough to notify IntelliJ when CSS files are changed, moved, copied, or deleted. In most cases, updated CSS files will be immediately reflected in the editor and Project tree view.Selective compilation
If the plugin somehow fails to catch changes to a LESS file, simply right-click anywhere in the editor or Project tree and select "Compile to CSS". You can also compile an entire directory by right-clicking on it in the Project tree.Error notifications
Any errors encountered during the compilation process will produce an error notification balloon in the IDE containing a link to the file and the line number that caused the error.Screenshots:
Screenshots are available at the LESS CSS Compiler page on the IntelliJ Plugin Repository website.Source Code:
NOTE: This plugin is ONLY compatible with IntelliJ IDEA 11+, PhpStorm 5+, and WebStorm 5+. It should also be compatible with RubyMine 4.5+, but has not been tested.
Integration of the OpenJpa JPA class enhancer in IDEA as extension of DataNucleus IDEA enhancer integration plugin.
Not part of- and not supported by DataNucleus!
Since 1.1.0 DataNucleus plugin 1.1.0-beta (or later) has to be installed!
If using DataNucleus plugin versions from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 stay with 1.0.0!
Leverages the features provided by the DataNucleus plugin but uses OpenJpa enhancer in the build process.
- Install DataNucleus plugin first!
- Look at the release notes of DataNucleus plugin, especially 'Known Issues'.
- Do not post at DataNucleus Forum in case of problems!. You will get _NO_ answer there, as not supported by them. Use this plugins comments instead.
- Tested with openjpa 2.1.1 and 2.2.0 only
- If encountering ClassCastExceptions regarding xerces and the like, you most probably are including openjpa-all.jar and thus having issues with duplicate dependencies (with different versions) - so this plugin is not to be held responsible in such cases.
- When changing enhancer implementation for the first time the selection does not react immediately or needs a reselection to update the configuration.
- When finding enough time I will put this project onto sourceforge or github to provide a central point for problem/enhancement inquiries (it's intended to be opensource anyway).
The configuration executes nothing, BUT you can associate an 'External Tool' via the 'Before Launch' section. Thus the 'External Tool' is available via the Run-/Debug-Popup.
It solves or helps you with the issues IDEA-104897, IDEA-168555, IDEA-161285 Configuration