11 plugins in category «Maven 2»
This plugin provides native IntelliJ IDEA support for developing, running and debugging OSGi projects that use Apache Felix as an OSGi container, and Apache Maven and the Maven Bundle Plugin as their build system.
The plugin will provide specially tailed Run Configuration that runs Apache Felix, providing a user interface for choosing which bundles to deploy to Felix, selecting the start level, logging level, etc.
To determine the list of available bundles, the plugin will list all modules of type "bundle" (which is provided by the Maven Bundle Plugin) and their Maven dependencies.M/p>
NOTE: This plugin only detects Maven-based projects.
NOTE: This plugin contains code snippets copied from Apache Felix's Maven Bundle Plugin. These were copied since there was no easy way to directly invoke the Maven plugin. It is the intention of this plugin writer to contact Apache Felix and work together to refactor the code so that it is easily invokable from outside the Maven execution context (e.g. in IDEA's Maven support context)
Developed by Arik Kfir at Infolinks Inc.
- Packaging is set to 'ij-plugin'
- Packaging is set to 'jar' and 'ij.plugin' property is set to 'true'
- Packaging is set to 'jar' and 'com.guidewire.build:ijplugin-maven-plugin' Maven plugin is configured for the module
- Explicitly configured value in the ijplugin-maven-plugin configuration.
- Value of the 'ij.pluginDescriptor' property in the POM
- Default value of "META-INF/plugin.xml"
A plugin to enable IntelliJ IDEA to fetch external Maven Archetype Catalog files.
IntelliJ IDEA is not able to fetch external Maven Archetype Catalog files (archetype-catalog.xml). To use custom Maven Archetypes, you had to add external Maven Archetypes manually.
This plugin for IntelliJ IDEA allows you to define a list of external Maven Archetype Catalog files. Those files are fetched and the containing Maven Archetypes are made available in IntelliJ IDEA when creating new Maven projects.
It adds a new entry Maven Archetype Catalogs to the Settings menu at File - Settings - Build, Execution and Deployment - Build tools.
Here you can add additional URLs or choose local files external archetype-catalog.xml files. If you need to authenticate to the reposistory, use an URL like 'http://[username]:[password]@[url]'.
After adding those Catalog files the Archetypes present in these files will be available when creating new Maven projects or Maven modules based on Archetypes.
Importing from pom.xml
If you define Maven Archetype Catalogs in your pom.xml file, those settings will be automatically imported.
You have to either define the property archetypeCatalog in your pom.xml or add a configuration for the plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin and configure the archetypeCatalog there.
- actions to run/debug the current test file.
If maven-surefire-plugin is configured to skip or exclude the test, 'verify' goal will be used, see different configuration styles at https://github.com/harishkannarao/MavenSurefireFailsafeExamples
- actions to run/debug maven goals for a module that contains the current file
- easy way to find and exclude conflicting dependencies
- Right click in Editor | Run Maven
- Right click in Project View Toolbar | Run Maven
- CTRL + ALT + R - "Quick Run Maven Goal" action
- Customize goals: Settings | (Other Settings) | Maven Helper
- Define shortcuts: Settings | Keymap | Plug-ins | Maven Helper
- Open pom file, click on 'Dependency Analyzer' tab, right click in the tree for context actions.
- test class, method, package and module
- run main method
- run application server: jetty or tomcat, if pom file is selected
- add option: config fork mode(from Preferences/Maven/Importing)
- add a quick switch popup menu for maven build(shortcut: ^M)
- add maven build menu to Build main menu(shortcut: ^⌘ + C/T/P/I)
- show all dependencies at pom file, otherwise only module dependencies(shortcut: ^⌘U)
- quick open pom file by maven artifact(shortcut: ^⌘M)
- quick run plugin goals by quick switch menu(shortcut: ^P)
This plugin is intended to help developers work with tests in maven projects.
Currently the following features are available:
- Displaying Surefire and Failsafe test results
- Navigating from test results view to specific tests
myproject - 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT - [C:\IdeaProjects\myproject]
The maven version is obtained from the <version> tag in the pom.xml file at the root of your project.
- generate maven project skeleton from various maven archetype.
- search maven archetype from local repository.
- search maven archetype from central repository (addtional download required).
- add dependency support