21 plugins in category «Database»
This product adds extensive database development and maintenance capabilities to the IntelliJ IDEA development environment and related products. Along with a qualified and IDE-compliant SQL and PL/SQL editor, it provides advanced database connection management, script execution support, database objects browsing, data and code editor, support for database compiler operations, method execution and debugging, database objects factory, as well as various navigation capabilities between all its components.
See features overview on the support page.
This tool is free for personal and commercial usage.
Donations are very welcome though.
- Database generation. You can design your application with Class Diagram and ERD within the industry's best visual modeling environment, and generate database table from the resulting diagrams.
- Reverse Engineering database. Reverse engineer legacy database system (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, HypersonicSQL, MS SQL, Pointbase, Sybase, jTDS ...) to Class Diagram and ERD.
- Java source code generation. Generate the persistent Java source code you need to access database(s). A Class will map to a database table. You can insert, update or delete database records with those generated Classes.
- Multiple database support. Allows you to access various DBMS (MYSQL, Oracle, HSQLDB, MS SQL, Sybase ...) with the same set of persistent source code.
- Reverse Engineer for Legacy System. Reverse XML, database tables through JDBC, Hibernate format, XML schema, .NET dll or exe files, Java source/class/jar files, C++ source files, CORBA IDL source files, Ada9x into Class models instantly.
- Support of EJB Development. Design EJBs in Class Diagram, and perform bi-directional code generation between UML models and EJBs.
- Diagram layout facility. Tidy up messy diagrams with the sophisticated layout facility. Various layout styles are available and each can be fine-tuned with a set of configurable parameters.
- Ad-hoc documentation generation. Customize report in an intuitive report builder and update the report with the latest design from time to time. Report can be exported as OpenOffice format or Microsoft word format.
- Teamwork Server. Share your design with your team members through your organization network or the Internet.
- Modeling with Visio Stencil. You can model domain-specific system by using Visio stencil, beyond the standard UML notations.
- Mouse gesture support. Execute commands in UML diagrams by holding down a mouse button and moves the mouse in a certain ways to from a gesture.
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM) support. Generating the persistent Java source code you need to access database(s).
- ER Diagram (ERD) support
- Round-trip engineering between model and source code
- Project exporting and merging
- HTML and PDF report generation
- Ability to export UML Diagram as images (JPEG, SVG, PNG)
- Support of Rose model import
- Support of XMI import
- Template and Plugin Architecture
Free evaluation is available from http://www.visual-paradigm.com/dbva.php
- Enhanced Smart Resources
- EJB Diagram Support
- EJB Code Generation and Deployment
- Enhanced Reverse Engineering a Database
- Customizable SQL
- Mapping One Class to Multiple Tables
- Manage data sources.
- Write and execute queries.
- Explore query results in graph or table view.
- Neo4j 3.0+ (Bolt)
Supported query languages:
- Understands queries in `.cyp`, `.cypher` or `.cql` files.
- Syntax highlight and error reporting.
- Refactoring support for identifiers, labels, relationship types and properties.
- Autocompletion support for identifiers, labels, relationship types, properties and stored procedures. Information gathered from existing queries and configured data sources.
- Auto-inject Cypher language for: neo4j, neo4j-ogm, spring-data-neo4j, neo4j-harness, py2neo.
Jalapeño Development Environment
InterSystems Jalapeño (JAva LAnguage PErsistence with NO mapping) technology provides a new way for Java developers to rapidly build database applications.
Jalapeño lets Java programmers define data classes and build applications within their favourite Java development environments using object oriented techniques, and, because their data is persisted in Caché, still query it using SQL via JDBC, ODBC, Web Services or JPA Entity Manager. Jalapeño supports data-aware refactoring of object model, automatic test data population and creation of ANT scripts for common build and testing operations. Jalapeño is fully compatible with JPA and implements much of JPA functionality.
Jalapeño supports database independence by providing an export utility that will convert the Caché class schema (originally derived from pure Java class definitions) to a DDL file that can be imported into a relational database. The Object Manager automatically uses object persistence methods (Open, Save, New, Delete) when accessing Caché, and relational persistence methods (Select, Update, Insert, Delete) when it is configured to connect to a relational database.
- Automatic database schema creation
- Error reporting
- Data-aware refactoring
- Auto-completion of property names
- Automatic test data population
- Indices and constraints specification
- Ant Script Support
Plugin does not include support for JavaEE Integration so it can run inside Community Edition of thr IDE. If you use Ultimate Edition Please install "Jalapeno Support for JavaEE" to enable JavaEE integration.
Support for k-infinity by Intelligent Views
k-infinity is a powerful semantic graph database.
More information about it is available at i-views.com.
Source available at https://github.com/marcusn/LiquibaseEjb
* Add a new entity -> inspection to add liquibase addTable
* Add a new entity field -> inspection to add liquibase addColumn
* Change type of field -> inspection to add liquibase modifyColumn
* Rename field -> dialog to add liquibase renameColumn.
* Liquibase EJB facet to configure and create changelog file.
* Context sensentive completion of table and column names within a changelog file.
* Tool window with schema as would be created by liquibase changelog as well as EJB model.
With the SQL Code Assistant you are able to browse the objects, edit and execute SQL statements, navigate over the code, search for usages in the database schema or scripts on the File System.
The plugin uses lexer and parser generated by ANTLR tool, thanks to Terence Parr (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Configurable syntax and error highlighting
- Static code analysis
- Context aware code completion
- Viewing the structure of SQL and PL/SQL code
- SQL and PL/SQL code formatting (experimental) (Ctrl-Alt-L)
- Code Navigation
- Quick object lookup (Ctrl-Shift-O)
- Explain Plan (Ctrl-Shift-P)
- Find Usages tables, views, columns, function, procedures, etc
- Run SQL statement or PL/SQL block against active connection (Ctrl-Shift-M)
- Database Schema Browsing
- Set up database connection with plain JDBC URL or TNS Names, also SSH tunnel supported
- Code Folding and bracket matching support
- Code commenting
NOTE: Put SQL and PL/SQL files under some of source roots to have them indexed by the plugin.
- Completion wizards for TABLE/PROCEDURE/FUNCTION/PACKAGE
- [KNOWN ISSUE] Case-sensitive table names, column names, etc are not supported for now
- [KNOWN ISSUE] Initial indexing of numerous SQL files (1k and more) may take time
I appreciate comments, suggestions or bug reports, thanks in advance.
To generate the class, you declare it in XML meta-program. Example:
<dto-class name="Order" ref="getOrders.sql" />
<crud-auto dto="Order" table="orders" />
<query-dto-list method="getOrders(d1, d2)" ref="getOrders.sql" dto="Order" />
- Easy Sql Generator
- How to use, github: https://github.com/yseasony/idea-sql-generator-tool
A tool for executing SQL statements through a JDBC connection.
- Syntax highlighting
- Executing multiple statements at once
- Highlighting of primary and foreign keys
- Editing of results
- Support for easier configuration of common JDBC driver
- Support of different column formats (including custom formats)
- Browser for database structure
- Statement templates for often used statements
- Support for Java BLOB's
- Export into XML, HTML, CSV and Excel
- Data Load
- Generation of Java code that implements the basic functions to work with databases : update, delete, insert and select
- Generation of Java code that uses sqlite-jdbc 3.7.2
- Generation of Java code that uses Android SDK
- Editing database on the device or on your computer
- Push or Pull database file using Android Debug Bridge
- Creating SQL queries
- Device monitor, which will help you navigate the connected device or emulator
- Android Debug Bridge 1.0.32
- Root access on device
- sqlite3 on device
View, manage and update SQLite databases in your Android device ( in real time) and file system, from Android Studio and IntelliJ IDEA.