This is a plugin for writing IDE plugins at runtime using Groovy.
There is also experimental support for Scala and Clojure.
To get started:
- open "Plugins" tool window
- select one of the plugin entries in the panel (entries are folders, and "plugin.groovy" are startup scripts for plugins)
- click "Run" icon to execute plugin (or use keyboard shortcut "alt+C, alt+E" or "ctrl+shift+L")
If the above worked fine:
- modify "plugin.groovy" and rerun plugin to see results
- add built-in plugin examples and experiment with them
- for more details see readme on GitHub
If something doesn't work feel free to
report an issue
(To use alt+... shortcuts on OSX with JDK8 you might need to edit keyboard layout, please see
this wiki page