21 plugins in category «TeamWork»
You need a Floobits account. Create one at https://floobits.com Features include being able to see other people's cursor and highlights, being able to summon, and also follow edits automatically.
An integrated communication infrastructure links developers seeking help on given software artifact to the appropriate experts. The skilled experts subset is deduced by a user-defined metric evaluated at runtime. The communications facilities includes sending emails, sharing code pointers using IDEtalk, submitting bug reports or new feature requests.
By default, the expertise query/help action is mapped to Ctrl+Shift+F1.
You can choose tasks from your project and start them.
Be sure to take a look at the iceScrum & Intellij integration documentation, as it contains a full preview of this plugin.
Task titles (and reference ID's) are then added automatically to each commit so your iceScrum Pro version (as it have an integration with SVN / GIT) will know that some commit is about some task.
- Exchange messages with your fellow developers right inside the IDE. You can reach your colleagues from your local network or use Jabber for distant communications.
- Right click in your editor and send a "code pointer" - a reference to that particular point in the file.
- Send stacktrace to a user from your contact list. The stacktrace will be navigatable on the receiving side.
- View list of files opened in IDEA by any of your IDEtalk contacts. Hide your files from viewing, if you don't like to be spied.
- View differences between your files and files of your contact.
Use Kanbanery as IntelliJ Tasks resource. You can choose tasks from your Kanban board (or multiple boards) and start hacking on them. Be sure to take a look at the README in the github repo, as it contains a nice preview of this plugin :-)
Task titles (and reference ID's) are then added automatically to each commit so Kanbanery will know that some commit is about some task.
You will need to create a Kanbanery account to use this plugin, but don't worry - it's free :-)
Supports sharing settings between installations of IntelliJ Platform based products used by the same developer (or team) on different computers.
Synchronization is performed automatically after successful completion of "Update Project" or "Push" actions. Also you can do sync using VCS -> Sync Settings.
See project page for more info.