15 plugins in category «Framework integration»
- HTL/Sightly support (only for HTML files under 'jcr_root' directory)
- syntax validation and highlighting
- autocompletion for block attributes (data-sly-*), expression options and display contexts
Add common framework support, such as qshedule, mybatis, etc.
depend on intellij'spring plugin, not support intellij community、Android Studio version so far
Bug tracker: Intellij IDEA Plugin Support
If you have any questions you can send an email to:
Alexander Bartash (repo owner)
- Import of Hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA.
- Automatic configuration of Spring, Web and Ant Intellij IDEA plugins.
- Editor for impex files.
- items.xml validation.
- Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram", only Ultimate IDEA).
- Enhanced project view tree.
- Please read Contributor License Agreement
- Available tasks are in our JIRA (requires a login but you can sign-up) also you can suggest new features or report bugs without login on our Support Desk it has anonymous access.
- How to Configure Project Environment For Plugin Developers
- We are working with Pull Requests because it allows us to review the code before merging it. You need to fork this repository, implement a feature in a separate branch, then send us a pull request.
- Be sure to include into your pull request and all commit messages the following line: "Signed-off-by: Your Real Name firstname.lastname@example.org" otherwise it can not be accepted. Use your real name (sorry, no pseudonyms or anonymous contributions).
- For additional questions you can send an email to Alexander Bartash or Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Michael Golubev
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko
Note: The plugin is a part of WebStorm IDE and you don't need install it manually for WebStorm
* PhoneGap/Cordova Project wizard
* Run PhoneGap/Cordova application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Code completion for event types
* Ionic support
- Set-up your SMB connection per project in Tools->Connect SMB...
- Select one or more .js files, use Upload THOP(s) in context menu
- Select a directory, use Download THOPs in context menu to download all THOPS
- Select one or more .js files to Delete THOP(s) using context menu
- Full support for Run Configurations: Run THOPs by right clicking -> Create, Run or Debug