This plugin is an open source (LGPL) and
plugin for hybris platform supported by community and hybris.
If you have any questions you can send an email to me:
Alexander Bartash: AlexanderBartash@gmail.com
Martin Zdarsky-Jones: email@example.com
Import of hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA:
- Automatic modules dependency management.
- Automatic classpath configuration.
- Proper project configuration to make it compatible with JRebel.
- Automatic Spring facet configuration (only Ultimate IDEA).
- Automatic Web facet configuration (only Ultimate IDEA).
Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram"). (only Ultimate IDEA)
Enhanced project view tree:
- Rarely used elements are grouped into "junk" virtual folder also you can include to or exclude specific folder from the "Junk" list.
- Compacting of empty middle folders in the project tree like it is done for java packages.
Editor for impex files:
- Syntax highlighting and errors indication for hybris impex files.
- Selected column name highlighting.
- Automatic alignment into columns via "Reformat code".
- Code folding to improve readability.
- Autocompletion within the header for modifier name and value. *
- Autocompletion for hybris types based on the current IntelliJ-Project (hybris coretypes + your custom types). *
- Autocompletion for hybris attributes based on the current IntelliJ-Project (hybris coretypes + your custom types). *
* Due autocompletion based on the IntelliJ-Class-Index this feature is only available after the IntelliJ-indexing process is finished. The indexing is automatically run on the first completion-action. After an *-item.xml change or adding a new hybris-extension - and ant install - you can rerun the "indexing" mechanism with "Tools/Index [y]-types".
How to import hybris project using Intellij IDEA "hybris integration" plugin
How to use HotSwap in hybris with Oracle JDK and DCEVM OpenJDK
in BitBucket for more details.
How To Configure Project Environment
- Available tasks
also you can suggest new features.
- Also you can find useful information in our
- For additional questions feel free to send me an email.
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko