19 plugins in category «Web»
Use Ctrl+shift+g to search selected text
Use ctrl+shift+h to search selected text in Hoogle. If no text is selected, the word under cursor is selected.
Requires STYLELINT_HOME environment variable pointing to Stylelint folder unless it is installed globally:
npm install -g stylelint
- 按下 SHIFT Ctrl P (Command SHIFT P on a Mac) 或者右键点击"多语言占位符提示"
Supports PHP, JSX, AngularJS and HTML
Open file with markup(.php, .jsx, .js, .html)
Select block to generate scss template
Press RMB, select Generate SCSS from context menu
Paste to your scss file
Note: The plugin is a part of WebStorm IDE and you don't need install it manually for WebStorm
* Meteor project generator
* Resolve for Meteor templates/helpers in Spacebars
* Navigate to Meteor Spacebars templates from *.js code
* Spacebars code completion for templates/helpers
* Server/Client debug, navigate to error from console
* Autoimport Meteor non-standard packages as external library for code completion (the action also available in the 'packages' file)
* Inspections for Spacebars
* Meteor-angular plugin support
Search the selected text using any online search engine.
- Compatible with all IntelliJ-based IDEs
- Add custom search engines' URLs in (Settings | Other settings | OnlineSearch)
- Launch the search from the editor's context menu (Select text | Right-click | OnlineSearch | Select a search engine)
- Map a search engine to a keyboard shortcut (Settings | Keymap | <search engine name>)
- Pop up the search engine list with a keyboard shortcut (Settings | Keymap | OnlineSearch)
- Works with other IDE "views" that have text areas (e.g. Diff, Debugger Console, Run Console, etc.)
- If you don't see the context menu entry, try a keyboard shortcut to show OnlineSearch's popup
- Out-of-the-box support for Google, Github, GrepCode, CppReference, and others (Ability to add/remove/reorder any number of search engines)
Provides the following features:
- Completion and error highlighting for CSS classes used in React styleName attributes
- Completion and error highlighting for CSS classes used in styles string literals, e.g. styles['my-class']
- Intention to create missing CSS class from usage in React
- Integrates React references to CSS class names with 'Find Usages', 'Rename', and 'Go to Declaration'
Add new React Templates file type for *.rt files
Build rt files on the fly
Inspect rt files
Completion for rt-* attributes
Completion for react attributes
Support displaying Sass Lint warnings as intellij inspections
Support displaying SCSS Lint warnings as intellij inspections
- Go to preferences, Stylint plugin page and check `Enable` plugin.
- Select the path to the Stylint executable.
- Set the `.stylintrc` file, or Stylint will use the default settings.
- By default, Stylint plugin annotate the editor with warning or error based on the Stylint configuration, you can check the 'Treat all stylint issues as warnings' checkbox to display all issues from stylint as warnings.
- Stylint plugin will also try to highlight error in the right place. If you prefer more verbose display you can check the 'Highlight whole line' setting. Otherwise Stylint plugin will highlight whole lines only for those errors where more precise display was not possible.
- Show column number setting is mostly for debugging, but maybe someone will find it useful.
- Intellij branch 145: IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1, WebStorm 2016.1, PhpStorm 2016.1
- stylint >= 1.5.0
- stylint-json-reporter >= 0.3.1