22 plugins in category «Framework integration»
- Create Catberry project.
- Create Catberry components.
- Create Catberry stores.
- Auto-completion catberry-tags in template and navigation to components.
- Navigation to cat-component template from tag declaration.
- Auto-completion cat-store attributes in template and navigation to store.
- Ember.js project discovery when imported from existing sources
- Automatically sets the language level to ES6
testsfolders as source, resource and test folders
bower_componentsas library folders
- Enable JSHint using
- Quick navigation via
Navigate → Class...and
Navigate → Related Symbol...for all major app components
- Generate Ember.js files via
- Basic reference resolving and completion for e.g.
- Live Templates
Bug tracker: Intellij IDEA Plugin Support
If you have any questions you can send an email to:
Alexander Bartash (repo owner)
- Import of Hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA.
- Editor for impex files.
- items.xml validation.
- Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram", only Ultimate IDEA).
- Enhanced project view tree.
- Please read Contributor License Agreement
- Available tasks are in our JIRA (requires a login but you can sign-up) also you can suggest new features or report bugs without login on our Support Desk it has anonymous access.
- How to Configure Project Environment For Plugin Developers
- We are working with Pull Requests because it allows us to review the code before merging it. You need to fork this repository, implement a feature in a separate branch, then send us a pull request.
- Be sure to include into your pull request and all commit messages the following line: "Signed-off-by: Your Real Name email@example.com" otherwise it can not be accepted. Use your real name (sorry, no pseudonyms or anonymous contributions).
- For additional questions you can send an email to Alexander Bartash or Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Michael Golubev
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko
Note: The plugin is a part of WebStorm IDE and you don't need install it manually for WebStorm
* PhoneGap/Cordova Project wizard
* Run PhoneGap/Cordova application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Code completion for event types
* Ionic support
Please visit http://randoriframework.com for more information.
To quickly get started please follow these lessons.
- Completion file paths
- Reference find files
- Completion path for loader plugin (path start with "module!")
- Paths support
- Map support
- Package support
- Adds a Robotlegs tool window to let you explore the mappings in your project.
- Use CTRL + SHIFT + G to jump to a mapped class (from view->mediator, event->command, etc)
- File issues here: https://github.com/johnlindquist/open-source-plugins/issues
* Sails/Treeline Project wizard
* Run Sails/Treeline application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Generate project with SASS or LESS preprocessor
* Generate API from IDE
* Generate Models from IDE
* Generate Controllers from IDE
* Generate Adapters from IDE
* Beta Auto completion Model (name and methods)
* Beta Auto completion Service (only name)
Right click on api, models, controllers, adapters folder to generate files from IDE or use "shift control alt G" or "shift cmd alt G" shortcut
Need some feedbacks and testers for Windows ! @jaumard on twitter or jimmy.aumard at gmail dot com
- Set-up your SMB connection per project in Tools->Connect SMB...
- Select one or more .js files, use Upload THOP(s) in context menu
- Select a directory, use Download THOPs in context menu to download all THOPS
- Select one or more .js files to Delete THOP(s) using context menu
- Full support for Run Configurations: Run THOPs by right clicking -> Create, Run or Debug