16 plugins in category «Framework integration»
- Create Catberry project.
- Create Catberry components.
- Create Catberry stores.
- Auto-completion catberry-tags in template and navigation to components.
- Navigation to cat-component template from tag declaration.
- Auto-completion cat-store attributes in template and navigation to store.
- Ember.js project discovery when imported from existing sources
- Automatically sets the language level to ES6
testsfolders as source, resource and test folders
bower_componentsas library folders
- Enable JSHint using
- Quick navigation via
Navigate → Class...and
Navigate → Related Symbol...for all major app components
- Generate Ember.js files via
- Basic reference resolving and completion for e.g.
- Live Templates
If you have any questions you can send an email to me:
Alexander Bartash: AlexanderBartash@gmail.com
Martin Zdarsky-Jones: email@example.com
Import of hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA:
- Automatic modules dependency management.
- Automatic classpath configuration.
- Proper project configuration to make it compatible with JRebel.
- Automatic Spring facet configuration (only Ultimate IDEA).
- Automatic Web facet configuration (only Ultimate IDEA).
Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram"). (only Ultimate IDEA)
Enhanced project view tree:
- Rarely used elements are grouped into "junk" virtual folder also you can include to or exclude specific folder from the "Junk" list.
- Compacting of empty middle folders in the project tree like it is done for java packages.
Editor for impex files:
- Syntax highlighting and errors indication for hybris impex files.
- Selected column name highlighting.
- Automatic alignment into columns via "Reformat code".
- Code folding to improve readability.
- Autocompletion within the header for modifier name and value. *
- Autocompletion for hybris types based on the current IntelliJ-Project (hybris coretypes + your custom types). *
- Autocompletion for hybris attributes based on the current IntelliJ-Project (hybris coretypes + your custom types). *
* Due autocompletion based on the IntelliJ-Class-Index this feature is only available after the IntelliJ-indexing process is finished. The indexing is automatically run on the first completion-action. After an *-item.xml change or adding a new hybris-extension - and ant install - you can rerun the "indexing" mechanism with "Tools/Index [y]-types".
- How to import hybris project using Intellij IDEA "hybris integration" plugin
- How to use HotSwap in hybris with Oracle JDK and DCEVM OpenJDK
Visit our page in BitBucket for more details.
- How To Configure Project Environment
- Available tasks here also you can suggest new features.
- Also you can find useful information in our wiki.
- For additional questions feel free to send me an email.
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko
Note: The plugin is a part of WebStorm IDE and you don't need install it manually for WebStorm
* PhoneGap/Cordova Project wizard
* Run PhoneGap/Cordova application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Code completion for event types
* Ionic support
Please visit http://randoriframework.com for more information.
To quickly get started please follow these lessons.
- Completion file paths
- Reference find files
- Completion path for loader plugin (path start with "module!")
- Paths support
- Map support
- Package support
- Adds a Robotlegs tool window to let you explore the mappings in your project.
- Use CTRL + SHIFT + G to jump to a mapped class (from view->mediator, event->command, etc)
- File issues here: https://github.com/johnlindquist/open-source-plugins/issues
* Sails/Treeline Project wizard
* Run Sails/Treeline application from IntelliJ toolbar
* Generate project with SASS or LESS preprocessor
* Generate API from IDE
* Generate Models from IDE
* Generate Controllers from IDE
* Generate Adapters from IDE
* Beta Auto completion Model (name and methods)
* Beta Auto completion Service (only name)
Right click on api, models, controllers, adapters folder to generate files from IDE or use "shift control alt G" or "shift cmd alt G" shortcut
Need some feedbacks and testers for Windows ! @jaumard on twitter or jimmy.aumard at gmail dot com
- Set-up your SMB connection per project in Tools->Connect SMB...
- Select one or more .js files, use Upload THOP(s) in context menu
- Select a directory, use Download THOPs in context menu to download all THOPS
- Select one or more .js files to Delete THOP(s) using context menu
- Full support for Run Configurations: Run THOPs by right clicking -> Create, Run or Debug