Teamcity Netease (163yun) Cloud Agent
Run teamcity agents on 163yun container service.
Tested on teamcity 2018.1.x.
163yun: currently only support cn-east-1b zone (in vpc).
Install plugin and
- docker_in_docker mode
- A high performance cloud disk is created and reused, mounted to /var/lib/docker/. It will not delete after agent destroy.
- cloud disk will cache docker images, yarn cache, gradle home and teamcity agent working directory.
- with following envs:
- SERVER_URL (for agent official image)
- DOCKER_IN_DOCKER: start (for docker in docker support)
- ENV_NETEASE_TC_AGENT: true
- ENV_INSTANCE_ID (an internal agent id)
- YARN_CACHE_FOLDER: /var/lib/docker/yarn/
- GRADLE_USER_HOME: /var/lib/docker/gradle/
- AGENT_OPTS: workDir=/var/lib/docker/tc/work/ tempDir=/var/lib/docker/tc/temp/
- Currently java SDK is not provided by 163yun. A jython runtime is included in plugin for api. This will be deleted once java SDK is provided.
Recent change notes
Discard NetEase high-performance container and SSD. Fix memory leak. Correctly remove cloud agents.