This plugin provides integration with Fitnesse
Acceptance Testing Framework(www.fitnesse.org).
there is a mailing list for feature requests,
bugs, and other comments:
Here are the features:
- syntax highlighting
- start/stop and configuration of fitnesse
- navigation between wiki markup and fixture
(not implemented yet)
- stubbing of tables and fixtures (not
How to use:
- When the plugin is installed the syntax
highlighting takes over *.txt files and
provides fitnesse wiki highlighting.
- To disable support goto File > Settings
- To run fitnesse go to Run > Edit
Configurations... > Add New Configuration, and
select Fitnesse Server. Then you can configure
the parameters for running fitnesse from
- When wanting to disable syntax highlighting
of *.txt files it is neccessary to restart IDEA.
I am not sure why.
- An unwanted default port of 0 is set when
creating a new fitnesse run configuration.
- The Fitnesse Run/Debug Configuration does
not work under linux even though the command
works fine on the command-line.