Automatically retroweave classes compiled by IDEA.
Recent change notes
Changes in 1.3.2
Changes in 1.3.1
- The previous version confused the verifier about generated field/methods to access class
literals. The verifier has been updated to correctly handle these generated entities.
- The target JDK name is now saved between sessions even when it doesn't exist in the host
- If you try to compile a project with a missing target JDK for any affected module, an
error message will be shown and no compilation will take place until you correct this
Changes in 1.3
- Updated bundled retroweaver with a patch by Maxim Shafirov to fix a bug with class literals.
Changes in 1.2
Changes in 1.1
- The reference verifier is finally working. The verifier included in this plugin is a derivate of the
one included in the retroweaver distribution, including
a patch by Guntis Ozols
to correctly search for references in superclasses, and a few other modifications to better
integrate the verifier with IDEA, including linking verifier problems back to the correct source
Changes in 1.0.1
- New UI to configure retroweaver options.
- Test classes are now correctly retroweaved
- Plugin repository should be working again.