- Compatible with IDEA 9
- Fixed Eclipse code formatter on non-Windows platforms
- Compatible with IDEA 8
- Fixed a file cache issue: When a file was reformatted more than once, the changes between the reformats were lost.
- Minor refactorings
- Support for Undo (Ctrl+Z)
- Help documentation for using a custom code formatter
- Support for any code formatter which has a command line interface
- Improved performance: Reformats all selected files by starting Eclipse only once
- Added help documentation
- Added program icons
- Switched development platform to IDEA 7.0 and JDK 1.5 for maximum compatibility
- Initial release
- Does not support reformatting a selection within a file. Implementation of this feature is not planned, until there is a code formatting tool (executable on the command line) which supports reformatting a text range.