This plugin opens a server socket on port 11111 and waits for connections, expecting serialized StackTraceElement objects.
IDEA will try to open the code defined by the StackTraceElement.
It's primary use is IDEA integration in Lilith but it may also be used by other applications that require this type of functionality.
Recent change notes
- 0.0.4 - 2008-11-19
- Fixed critical bug that resulted in "com.intellij.ide.projectView.impl.AbstractProjectViewPSIPane$5 java.lang.IllegalStateException: @NotNull method com/intellij/psi/impl/PsiElementFactoryImpl.createRawSubstitutor must not return null"
in idea.log and an endless "Loading..." in Project Viewer.
- Fixed the memory leak. It was caused by ste receiver threads that kept running.
- 0.0.3 - 2008-11-17
- Updated to support both IDEA 7 and IDEA 8.
- Only accepting connections from 127.0.0.1.
- 0.0.2 - 2008-04-06
- Fixed problem with anonymous classes.
- Now building against IDEA 1.5 SDK so this should work on Mac, too.
- 0.0.1 - 2008-04-04
General usage instructions
ATTENTION! Version 0.0.3 had a critical bug that resulted in a broken Project View in IDEA 8! Please update immediately!
Just download Lilith from http://lilith.huxhorn.de and click on a stacktrace element. IDEA will open the source (if available) at the correct position.
You can find the source at