Follow your log files inside IntelliJ! This plugin does something similar to Unix Tail.
- Choose the number of lines to display.
- Pin a file down on a specific position.
- Mark specific lines as being of interest (Press CTRL when clicking in gutter)
- Advanced copy features (Press CTRL for rectangular selection).
- Filtering to display and highlight matching lines, or simply don't display them!
- Notification on matching lines.
- Recent file history (Press SHIFT when clicking open file button).
- Keyboard navigation:
- Cursor keys to navigate in file.
- Home/End to jump to beginning/end of line.
- Ctrl Home/End to jump to beginning/end of buffer.
- L&F integrated with IntelliJ L&F.
- Change colors and fonts through the IDEA color configuration.
- Shift-Click on a tab to close it.
- Shift-Mousewheel increases/decreases font size.
Recent change notes
Recompiled to work on JDK 1.6