helps to find library files (.jar/.zip) for any class/file name pattern. It's a utility tool for managing library dependencies and it's a troubleshooting tool for
. It can also help setting up IntelliJ project/workspace by identifying libraries used by java files.
- Add library files to IntelliJ classpath(module/project/global) from search results
- Support wildcard (*,?) file name patterns and regular expressions, hence, allowing to search for any file/resource types (.properties,.dtd,.tld,.xml, etc.)
- Intention actions to resolve single or multiple unresolved imports
- Open up file explorer in all IntelliJ supported platforms (Windows, Linux & Mac OS) navigating to the containing folder
- Command line support, for example:
java -jar "LibraryFinder.jar" /home/siddique org.apache.*