SVN Report is a free open source plugin to generate
statistical reports from your Subversion (SVN) repository.
SVN Report shows various information about your project files stored in the SVN.
There is a history table and charts.
Recent change notes
- new: svn+ssh method support (authentication with username and password)
- new: Proxy support
- bugfix: http authentication
- new: new: New About Dialog (Donate URL was added, clickable URLs were added)
- new: JavaSVN 1.0.6
- new: svn:// protocol was added
- new: The SVN cofiguration dialog was improved
- bugfix: The connection status in the status bar was fixed
- bugfix: The bug with end date was fixed
- new: HTTPS support
- new: SVN Report menu item is removed from the project popup menu
- bugfix: Labels and tips were changed
- bugfix: The bug with port in the SVN cofiguration dialog was fixed