The plugin adds three new tools for inserting, copying and navigating among references out of the edited file(s) and other contexts. To copy and insert items, a list suggestions is added to the editor, taken from various contexts:
- Text selection
- Caret position in the editor
- Date and time
- And more....
When evoking the referencer plugin, a list of reference items taken from the current contexts is opened.
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+V twice - Open list of references for inserting into the current document
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+C twice - Open list of references for copying to clipboard
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G twice - Open list of jump destinations in current file for going to
TYPES OF REFERENCES TO INSERT/COPY
All parsed items in the following list are relative to the current caret position, for example "previous classname" refers to the first classname found when searching backwards starting from the caret position. Some references are only specifically available for certain file types.
- Current date/time formatted as YYYY-MM-DD and YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
- Current UNIX timestamp in seconds and milliseconds
- Path to current file
- Current filename
- Current filename::line number
- Path to current file::line number
- When having a multi-line selection: File path / selection: line num. sel. start - line num. sel. end
- When having opened more than one file: list of paths to all opened files
- PHP files: list of method names in current file
- PHP files: previous classname::previous method name
- PHP files: previous classname::line number
- PHP files: previous classname
- PHP files: previous function name
- PHP files: previous/next variable name
- General word-completions: all continuations to the word to the left of the caret, found in the current file
TYPES OF REFERENCES TO GO TO
- All lines with bookmarks in the current file
- All lines with occurrences of any of the configured dynamic jump patterns in the current file
Please note: This plugin is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.