Plugin for more convenient switching between projects/frames/windows than is alt-tab or Window menu.
- Switch or reopen project - ALT + F2 (repeat for selecting a next item)
- - Delete key removes a recent project from history
- Close projects - CTRL + ALT + F2
Or set your own shortcut in Settings | Keymap.
See File | Settings | Other Settings | FrameSwitcher for options like using mnemonics instead of speed search, max recent projects size and other...
(Big thanks to Eugene Mustaphin for contributions.)
Recent change notes
- fixed opening in current window (#11)
- IJ 12-2016.1: configuration for having the current project in the list
- IJ 2016.2+: configuration for default selected project
- IntelliJ 2016 compatibility
- Delete key for deleting recent projects from history
- Max recent projects settings changes Registry value of "ide.max.recent.projects"
- underscore not visible for opened projects
- IJ 14 compatibility
- close projects action - closes selected projects
- focus fix after switch
- switching between multiple IDE instances (disabled by default, see Settings)
- fixed compatibility with PhpStorm
- current frame is marked in the list
- recent projects list added to the popup
- settings for filtering recent projects
- settings for mnemonics
- now current frame isn't disabled
- usable during indexing
- used speed search in dialog
- sorting by name with ignored case
- handling of minimized frames
- changed default shortcut to ALT + F2
- sorting by name