Sep 29, 2017
Support for working with OS Workflow configuration files.
Recent change notes
- Version 3.2
- Support for IntelliJ 2017.3
- Version 3.1.1
- Support for IntelliJ 2017.2
- Version 3.1
- Support for IntelliJ 2017.1
- Fixed an issue where a references to classes in functions of type "class" were not soft.
- Fixed issue with the Unnecessary Condition Holder inspection.
- Version 3.0.1
- Support for Intellij 2016.3
- Skipped IntelliJ 2016 - 2016.2
- Version 3.0.0
- Support for IntelliJ 15.
- Fixed an issue with the Unused Step inspection where steps with a single reference were identified as unused.
- Version 2.0.0
- Version 1.1.2
- Made the 1.x line only available for IntelliJ 12.
- Version 1.1.1
- Packaged the missing spring-integration.xml file which prevented Spring integration from functioning.
- Version 1.1
- Added optional support for the Spring module to support resolution of Spring beans referenced from the "bean.name" argument of a "condition" or "function".
- Fixed an issue where the "common-action" element reference would not resolve to the correct common-action definition under "common-actions".
- Some bug fixes in the structure of backing model.
- Version 1.0
- Provides a Structure View for the workflow starting with the initial actions.
- Provides code completion suggestions based on step ids or step names.
- Provides code completion suggestions for class.name arguments to "condition" and "function" elements. The classes suggested implement the appropriate interface.
- Identifies unused workflow steps.
- Identifies use of post-functions which could cause problems with the step transition is executed on a separate database connection/transaction as your function code.
- Provides a quick fix for result/post-functions and unconditional-result/post-functions to make them pre-functions.
- Provides an inspection to identify unnecessary "conditions" tags and a quick fix to merge their contents into the parents. The root "conditions" tag is not considered.
- Provides an extension point for adding custom value/reference converters to handle custom value types. See the IntelliJ Community Edition site for learning how to write plugins.