Enables support for Quick Documentation (Ctrl-Q) for projects that use the Pegdown Doclet. Enable and configure the plugin in "Settings – Pegdown Doclet".
Tip: Also install the the PlantUML integration plugin for live-previews of your UML diagrams.
- Some formatting problems in certain constellations; the doc is still readable, though
- No option for Pegdown parse timeout
Limitation that won't be fixed
- It will only process JavaDocs of project source files, external libraries won't be processed; use generated JavaDocs for libraries
- It works only if the class where Ctrl-Q was used is located in a Pegdown-enabled module
- It may get confused on certain constellations of Pegdown-enabled and Standard-JavaDoc modules