Recent change notes
- Increase maximum file size to 1MB, up from 20k
- Fixed a memory leak
- Reduced the total memory used to about half
- Lots of dead bugs.
- Bugfix: Disable retina scaling. This should fix some of the current retina issues.
- Bugfix: NPE in getLine
- Bugfix: Increase render queue to 1000 requests
- Scrolling while hovering over the overview now works
- Add a keybind to show/hide codeglance. Default is control shift G
- Display editor selection in real time
- Selection is now resizeable
- Configurable viewport color
1.3.2: Fixed a memory leak 1.3.1: Fix a NPE in offsetToScreenSpace() 1.3.0: Folding support
- Dragging is now relative to the start point. This means less sudden jumping around
- This required some fairly heavy changes to the coordinate code.
1.2.3: Added scale config item!
- Fix regression of 'Already disposed'
- Added ability to disable CodeGlance without restarting
1.2.2: Added scale config item!
- Fixed an NPE in PhpStorm
- Fixed clicking on a section of code in a long file, dragging still behaves the same with percentage based movement.
- Pixels per line is now configurable
1.2.1: Scale fixes
- Fixed a rendering issue for osx with vertical stretching.
- Fixes stretching of the view area when looking at large files.
- Increased viewport visibility a touch.
1.2: Smaller with transparency
- Now uses a transparent selection box and the maximum width is limited to 100 chars. This will probably become configurable
- Increased the number of render jobs that can be in the queue
- Improved handling of very long lines.
1.1a: Misc fixes
- Use new BufferedImage instead of UiUtil for Idea 11.x compatibility.
- Limited panel injection only to text editors
- Fixed a bug with split panes not displaying correctly on restart
1.1: Small performance and aesthetic improvements
- Optimized the rendering loop a little
- Fixed a bug with scrolling in large files and the reticule not matching the top correctly.
- Made character weighting non random, removes the 'film grain' effect when rapidly updating a document.
1.0: Initial release of the plugin:
- Worker thread for rendering
- Color rendering using intelij's tokenizer
- - Embedded into editor window