Vendor: Dmitry Kandalov
Email: dmitry.kandalov [at] gmail.com
Source code: https://github.com/dkandalov/live-plugin
This is a plugin for writing plugins at runtime (i.e. without IDE restarts).
It uses Groovy as main language and has experimental support for Scala and Clojure.
To get started:
- open "Plugins" tool window on the right side
- select one of the plugin entries in the panel (there are just folders, and "plugin.groovy" are startup scripts for plugins)
- click "Run" icon to execute the plugin (or use keyboard shortcut "alt+C, alt+E" or "ctrl+shift+L")
If the above worked fine:
- try modifying "plugin.groovy" and rerun the plugin to see results
- add built-in plugin examples and experiment with them
- for more details see readme on GitHub
If something doesn't work:
(On OSX you might need workaround to use alt+... shortcuts, please see
this wiki page