General usage instructions
For instance: the query "registration students" would be answered by class "RegisterController".
NL-Code-Search indexes all key-values of resource bundles (typically user-interface labels). When a query and a value matches, NL-Code-Search retrieves the classes that use the corresponding key.
- Press Cmd-Shift-S (Ctrl-Shift-S) (see Screenshot #1)
- Type the feature you are looking
- Browse the search pane and inspect the classes related to this feature (see Screenshot #2)
- For performance, the resources are indexed in RAM at the first invocation to the plugin.
- NL-Code-Search also indexes the fxml files used in JavaFX UI.