Provides the support for TagMyCode.
This plugin allows you to manage your own snippets.
* Add snippets: you can save your code snippets including description, language, and tags
* Snippets management (CRUD): snippets are stored locally and you can filter, sort, create, modify, edit or delete them directly from the IDE
* Quick search: you can search your snippets and insert them directly into the document
Recent change notes
* key shortcut to get focus on filter snippets box
* welcome panel and about dialog shows plugin and framework version
* bugfix: when reload IDE on Windows it looses credentials
General usage instructions
Select a text in your document Open contextual menu with right mouse button Select "Add Snippet on TagMyCode"