Solve for All integration
Recent change notes
- Fixed NoClassDefFoundException when the IDE is not IntelliJ. Confirmed it works in RubyMine.
- Added "integration" to the plugin name.
- Updated description with more info.
- Recompile with JDK 1.6 to get it working on machines with JDK 6 as the default JDK.
- Add a keyboard shortcut (Control-Shift S, A) to trigger the search action.
- Add a dialog box to edit the answer query before submitting it to Solve for All.
- If there is no selection, try to use the symbol the cursor is on.
Workaround UnsupportedOperationException caused by Desktop.getDesktop() not being available in some Linux environments.
- Workaround Pair.pair() not being available in older versions of IDEs.