Works with Java thread dumps.
Reads thread dump from clipboard buffer.
Menu: Analyze -> Explore Stack Trace
- automatic grouping of similar threads - works well for dumps with thread pools
- patterns for socket, I/O, waiting for process detection
- prioritizes by different factors
- allows view editing - reorder or delete "not interesting" threads
- filters by thread category (jdk/pools/socket/waiting etc)
- remove all not interesting and export back into text
- navigation into code also by method name: useful when code had changed
- removes email prefixes like ">" or concatenates lines cut by Windows console
- on start jdk threads (except EDT) and thread pools already filtered