Apr 20, 2017
Unofficial eZ-plugin. Provides completion for contentclasses and attributes in eZ Publish 5.x / Platform.
Recent change notes
- Completions added for getField and getFieldValue in twig (and their twig-shortcuts: field and fieldValue)
- Cached-completions are now cleared if the bundle returns an invalid result.
- Yaml-completions for: controllers, views, matchers and their available values.
- Automatic content-type detection based on yml-configuration.
- ContentType-completions in twig.
- Plugin is now disabled by default. Be sure to enable! :)
- Added completions for configResolver->getParameter(...)
- Added completions for repository->canUser/hasAccess(...)
- Improved presentation of completions.
- Added completions for available fields on Content-objects.
- Type-providers are also available for said fields.
- Added completions for fields in twig.
- Added field-completions and type-providers for translation/field-helpers.
- Completions are now persisted and loaded from cache upon project-open.
- Added create eZDoc-intention.
- Field-descriptions are now available as annotations.
- Plugin no longer tries to resolve types or provide completions if indexing is in progress.
- It is now possible to disable the plugin per project.
- Plugin is now compiled using java 1.6 (issue#4)
- Remote dependencies are now optional.
- Added support for the assetic-watch command.
- Background-actions now shows progress.
- Environment is now optional.
- Completions are no longer case-sensitive.
- Inserted values are now available in completion-list.
- Added support for local and remote PHP-interpreters.
- Added error-notifications
General usage instructions
- Be sure to install bundle: https://github.com/whitefire/ez-completion-bundle.
- Add to composer.json: "flageolett/ezcompletionbundle": "1.0.4"
- Readme: https://github.com/whitefire/eZ-completion/blob/master/readme.md
- Feedback and feature-suggestions are most welcome!