Generate java classes for Android and save your time. Forget about WSDL files and focus on your application. Using this tool you can easly consume any SOAP Web service (for example .NET WCF or ASMX services).
General usage instructions
1. Right click on the Package where you want to generate classes
2. Choose EasyWSDL-Add web service from context menu
3. If this is your first usage of EasyWSDL plugin, you need to enter your credentials. If you don't have EasyWSDL account then you can create one on http://easywsdl.com
4. Put your wsdl url (can be local path) and change other settings if needed
5. Click Ok to generate proxy classes.