JRebel for Android accelerates the development of Android-based applications. It eliminates the time-consuming full build, install and run cycle. Save hundreds of hours of development time per year.
Plugin installation includes JRebel for Android Free and JRebel for Android Enterprise.
Recent change notes
2.5.4 (November 16, 2017)
- Fixed NinePatches not working correctly when Android Gradle plugin version is 2.3.3 and PNG cruncher is disabled
- Fixed a case where incremental Java compilation failed with ArrayIndexOutOfBounds
- Fixed startup failing with "IllegalArgumentException: File not added"
- Fixed classpath resource reloading with Android Gradle plugin >= 3.x.x
- Fixed Moshi custom type adapters extending JsonAdapter failing at runtime
Click here for previous change notes.