A plugin for the
Kobalt build system.
Recent change notes
- added profiles field in Kobalt settings.
- fix "project directory is already taken" error.
- implemented getDependencyGraph by project root.
- Implemented Kotlin plugin configurator: This will add ability to include Kotlin runtime dependencies directly to Build.kt file
- Some fixes
- Fixed: Incorrect of a Kobalt configuration in Gradle projects.
- Display the dependencies as a tree instead of a list.
- Remove duplication of Tasks nodes.
- Make plugin compatible regarding changes in API (com.intellij.util.net.HttpConfigurable).
- Better synchronizing progress messages with Websockets.
- Imported projects are now named after their project name instead of "Kobalt project".
- Build.kt files can now have breakpoints.
- Can choose specific Kobalt version
- Fixed bad display of Unicode characters
- Tasks are launched on specific project instead of all projects
- Kobalt launched directly instead of the wrapper
- Fixed detached project bug
- Fixed: when "Build.kt" module not imported if no distribution downloaded (distribution already present)
- Fixed: adding "src" dir to "Build.kt" module
- Fixed: adding project SDK to "Build.kt" module
- New server implementation.
- Sort the tasks alphabetically.
- Tasks are now properly sent by the server.
- More robust server process management.
- Always call BuildModule.run (Dmitry Zhuravlev).
- Always save all documents before a build (Dmitry Zhuravlev).
- Don't sync the project if no Build.kt was found (Dmitry Zhuravlev).
- New Kobalt tool window (Dmitry Zhuravlev).
- Increase the time out to download the latest zip.
- Minor bug in the unzipping logic.
- Did not extract the .zip file if it was found even though the jar file was not present.
- Dependent projects were no longer being added.
- Moved the Kobalt menu under "Tools".
- Fix the "Progress already started" exception.
- Move sync back to the background
- Update to 0.680 to receive build errors
- Better progress indicators
- Was downloading a new distribution in the wrong directory
- Configure resource directories correctly
- Update to the new zip format
- Update to Kotlin 1.0.0
- Fix the output directory
- Launch the server in remote debug mode
- Make each module inherit the project SDK.
- New organization of modules.
- Handle dynamic plug-ins better in Build.kt.
- Automatically enables autocompletion in kobalt/src/Build.kt.
- Server log is now captured in a temporary file.
- Launching java with absolute path.
- Dependencies were no longer being set.
- Automatically loads the latest version of Kobalt on start up.
- Updated Kotlin 1.0.0-beta-2423.
- Updated to the new distribution URL.
- $JAVA_HOME no longer necessary.
- Better handling of module POM files.
- Fix crash in the protocol parsing.
- Display build errors in a dialog.
- Clean up all the libraries and dependencies correctly.
1.0 Initial release.