Java Method Reference Diagram
This plugins shows a diagram of a java class with the purposes
- A usage graph of methods, fields and class initializer blocks.
- Visual information about orphaned groups, meaning independent clusters of methods and fields that are candidates for refactoring to separate classes
- Analyze structure of callees and callers. I.e.
See documentation for detailed informtation.
- Show subgraph of transitive callees / callers of a node.
- Show connection between two elements.
Recent change notes
Version 2.1.0: Improve appearance of marked nodes