Preview Webp in Android Studio.
How to use
- Open an android xml file that references some Webp resources.
- Open the preview/design panel.
- Hit the refresh button.
- Et voila! You can now see all the webps.
The plugin currently doesn't support automatic refreshes. You have to click the refresh button every time.
- Download the latest version from https://bitbucket.org/MSiddeek/webp-stinks/downloads
- Add to your IntelliJ/AS like this: https://www.jetbrains.com/help/idea/2016.1/installing-plugin-from-disk.html?origin=old_help.
Feel free to contact me by email and link me your logs: https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/articles/207241085-Locating-IDE-log-files.
General usage instructions