Drupal Test Runner With Drupal Test Runner, a new run configuration is added to PhpStorm specifically for Drupal's test running script
Recent change notes
- Only pass `--types` and other Drupal 8 flags if the project is for Drupal 8.
- ix java.lang.NoSuchMethodError on createProcessHandler
- Fix deprecation notice on createProcessHandler
- Fix NotNull error when Drupal integration is not yet configured #17
- Unselected test types in the UI output as 'null' in command parameter #21
- Check if `vendor` created for check configuration. (#16)
- Invalid Drupal Directory configured for this project #15
- Add screenshots for wiki, update README screenshot.
- Support running specific types.
- Adjust naming and positioning on configure form.
- Link to failed test class files.
- Allow debugging like phpunit tests. (#14)
- Clean up and configuration class and command building.
- Add utility to help build test runner command.
- If Drupal path isn't configured, error for run configuration should link to settings form. (#7)
- Document how to setup environment for contributing (#9)
- Add support for "repeat" (#11)
- Support "die-on-fail" (Fix #13)
- Add CONTRIBUTING.md
- Concurrency number field doesn't work
- Remove hardcoded --sqlite
- Support Drupal 7
- Add "Class" run option
- Test textfield box is not visible when opening existing config