This plugin brings support for PostCSS:
- The IDE now recognises .pcss files. You can also enable PostCSS support for your .css files in Preferences | Languages & Frameworks | Stylesheets | Dialects.
- Syntax highlighting for PostCSS syntax. You can additionally configure it in Preferences | Editor | Colors & Fonts.
- Intelligent code completion.
- Configurable Code style and auto-formatting.
- Go to declaration, Go to symbol, and Find usages actions are available for custom selectors and custom media queries.
- Rename custom selectors and custom media queries with ease.
The following PostCSS plugins are supported: