* Add Python support to CLion
* Fix some bazel targets not being linkified in the run configuration console
* Add an action to open a workspace file outside your project (File > Open
* Add an action to add a source directory to your bazel project (Bazel >
Project > Add Directory To Project...)
* CLion: fix project directories being cleared when reopening a project
* Add support for IntelliJ 2017.1
* Support bazel build sharding for large projects
* Detect out-of-memory errors during sync, and suggest enabling sharding
* Add documentation links for .bazelproject items
* Add python support for IntelliJ
* Prefetch project files on project open, prior to initial indexing
* Handle nested junit test classes
* Bazel: WORKSPACE file language integration (syntax highlighting, navigation,
* Bazel: Find usages, navigation support for external workspace labels
* Expand macros in run configuration build flags
* Add CLion support
* Run configuration support for abstract test classes/methods
* Support running all test classes in a directory
* BUILD support: don't suggest private symbols in 'load' statement autocomplete
* Test UI support for parameterized tests
* Test UI support for sharded tests, run locally
* BUILD: Fix navigation for overridden built-in symbols
* BUILD: Add auto-complete for fully-qualified class names
* Integrate bazel test results with the IDE's test runner UI.
* Add support for sharing run configurations
* Restructure Bazel menu items
* Create source roots for all directories matching 'test_sources'.
* When viewing source files for supported but inactive languages, suggest
enabling support for that language.
* BUILD: Add syntax highlight/autocomplete support for more built-in functions.
* Fix java debugger connection timeout
* Basic support for Go-lang projects
* BUILD files: add syntax hightlighting for built-in names
* BUILD files: support aliased load statements
* ASwB: enable NDK support
* Add autocomplete in run configuration target editor.
* Fix debugging of java_binary targets with args
* Completely suppress JUnit for Bazel projects, removing a common source of
* Improve sync working set / partial sync to include more targets that
users might expect should be included.
* Add more history to import wizard.
* Compatibility with 2016.2.4
* Improve create run configuration from scratch experience
* Better tolerance of broken BUILD files during sync
* Sync working set action -- sync only the files you're
* BUILD file support: performance improvements.
* Unified run configurations -- there is only one type,
the Bazel Command Run Configuration.
* Add test rule chooser heuristics, to support some common
* Add local jar cache to improve performance and robustness.
* Support filtered gen jars to allow mixed generated/non-
generated rules (requires bazel release to activate).
* Abbreviate generated run configuration names.