Apr 01, 2017
Simple plugin for lightweight tracking of time spent on project.
Adds a single status bar widget: click or type to start counting, click again to stop. Pauses the timer automatically when idle (after two minutes of inactivity). Time is saved in IDE's workspace files, does not clutter project's directory.
Right click timer widget for options.
Optional git VCS integration, injects the time it took to create the commit into the commit message.
Recent change notes
- Improve git hook
- Fix widget not being removed on project change
- Update for latest IntelliJ
- Don't show days, only hours
- Fix exception when closing project window
- Improved behavior when working on multiple projects - trackers in other windows will automatically pause when one in active window starts counting. This can be disabled.
- Added buttons to reset and manually add time
- Added optional git integration and made it possible to configure the behavior, right click the timer widget
- Slightly smarter idle-resume logic
- Fix timer auto-start when multiple projects are opened at the same time
- Timer starts automatically on typing
- Time spent hibernating (for example when notebook lid is closed) is no longer counted