FireLine is a static code analysis software produced by the test team named Qtest in Qihoo 360 Company.
For more details,please visit the website: magic.360.cn
Recent change notes
- Update rule Sensitive information log leak
- Update rule Denial of service vulnerability
- Modify the strategy when muti-AndroidManifest.xml under project
- User experience optimization on Code intercepting in AndroidManifest.xml
Full Changelog History
- Qihoo 360 Android Developers feedback Bug fixed
- User experience optimization on FireLine Report
General usage instructions
FireLine is a static code analysis software produced by the test team named Qtest in Qihoo 360 Company.Currently it can apply to Android code detection, and it cantains six core rules, they are Security Detection for Android, Code Specification Detection, Memory Leak Detection, Log Sensitive Information Detection, Null Pointer Detection and Multi-Thread Detection. Scan mode involves bytecode parsing mode and pattern matching mode. There are four ways to run FireLine including command line, Android Studio plugin, Jenkins and Gradle. This tool has already been using in lots of product line in Qihoo company.