- View files completion
- Add View parameters after completion
- Inspection missed View files
- QuickFix for missed files
- Jump to View file (go to declaration)
- Inspection by required & unused parameters for View render
- QuickFix for required & unused parameters
- Update path to View file on file move
- Code completion
- Generate params array
Code completion for Yii configuration arrays. Works both in configuration files and on object instantiation.
Following cases are supported:
- Array in $config parameter in yii\base\Object or its descendants constructor
- Array have "class" key with valid class representation: fully qualified string representation, ClassName::class or Class::className()
- Array is a value of a key that corresponds to standard Yii classes (like "db", "request", "mailer" and so on), and file with this array located in a directory called "config"
- WidgetClass::widget() and WidgetClass::begin calls if WidgetClass is a descendant of yii\base\Widget
- $field->widget() method call on yii\widgets\ActiveField and its descendants
- Inside array in GridView "columns" key
- Yii::createObject method
Go To Declaration, Rename, Find usages and Help popup works whenever code completion works.