Feb 23, 2017
The plugin adds a "Sweep files" button to the main toolbar.
One or more directories of temporary files within the current project can be configured (in the plugin settings) to be emptied when sweeping. The plugin settings allow to delete also hidden files and directories, and to exclude some files/directories from being swept via ignore pattern.
Please note: This plugin is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
The icons used in this plugin are part of the Fugue iconset (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/)
Recent change notes
- UI (Settings) and code cleanup, stability improvements: tested and fixed edge cases
- Bugfix: Sweeping was including contents of sub-directories
- 1.2.0 Added refresh of project tree after sweeping
- 1.1.1 Made OpenApi >= 2016.1 compatible (separated ProjectComponent and Configurable)
- Made notices darcula compatible
- General code cleanup and updates
- Changed plugin name to "Sweep"
- 1.0.2 Extended settings with "ignore pattern" to exclude files/folders containing it, from deletion