Sep 15, 2018
The plugin adds a "Sweep files" button to the main toolbar.
One or more directories of temporary files within the current project can be configured (in the plugin settings) to be emptied when sweeping. The plugin settings allow to delete also hidden files and directories, and to exclude some files/directories from being swept via ignore pattern.
Please note: This plugin is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Recent change notes
- Updated to flat icon suiting modernized IDE theme
- Code cleanup and modernization
- UI (Settings) and code cleanup, stability improvements: tested and fixed edge cases
- Bugfix: Sweeping was including contents of sub-directories
- 1.2.0 Added refresh of project tree after sweeping