Copy REST Url will copy REST url from a Spring @Controller method.
Just right-click on the method, and select "Copy REST Url" and it will copy the url to the clipboard.
Then you can paste it on the browser or anywhere you want.
- If your application is using Spring-Boot and you have an application.properties file, it will look for these 2 keys: server.port, server.contextPath. And if they are found, it will add those values to the final url.
- The plugin will only be available for methods with RequestMapping annotation.
- Works for any http method.
- For GET methods, it will include query string on the url, like this: "?param1=X¶m2=X..."
Recent change notes
- Bugs Fixing
- Adding support for methods with this annotation @RequestMapping(method = 'SOME_HTTP_METHOD')
- Adding support for @RequestParam("paramName") in methods
- Adding shortcut (control + alt + R)
General usage instructions
Right-click on the method, and select "Copy REST Url" and it will copy the url to the clipboard or use the shortcut control + alt + R.