Recent change notes
- Add a very lightweight support of OCaml, to have more syntax coloring and no incorrect parser errors (#14).
- Add Number and Type argument in color settings (#13).
- New default values for bsb and refmt. bsb=> node_modules/bs-platform/bin/bsb.exe, refmt=> node_modules/bs-platform/bin/refmt3.exe
- Parse Bsb super errors and use them to annotate source code
- refmt path can be absolute or relative to the project. If reasonRefmt is not set, the default value is now set to node_modules/bs-platform/bin/refmt.exe
- Bsb is no more used in watch mode, but we run it each time a file is modified
- (!) Merlin 3+ is mandatory
- Reformat action with undo
- Types are now displayed when editor get focus
- Don't report merlin exceptions to user
- Fixed merlin communication (I hope)
Work in progress.
To see how to integrate reason tools (merlin, refmt), go to the website.